> sunday streets sf: mission | CITY GIRL RIDES

sunday streets sf: mission

5/09/2011

ree
the mission district will always be home to me and since i've moved to oakland i haven't spent much time there, unless i'm hitting up my favorite taqueria. this round of sunday streets brought me back home where i have a saying that the sun always shines on it's people, and it did just that. the community was alive, music, food, children, shops, families, car shows, art work, skating, hoolahooping, and anything else fun you can think of took place here. i was fortunate to ride there with my bike partner in crime where we ate, danced a little, and rode around to check out everything. it was a perfect sunday to have such a fun event. i must say, sunday streets is really bringing the community of the city to life.
Gala to My DalĂ­ said...

Te amo chica!

christina said...

you look so pretty in this picture! i love you too, commadre.

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.