> BEG Bicycles | CITY GIRL RIDES

BEG Bicycles

6/13/2011



When i think of picnics, tea parties, and breezy summer rides in the country i think of these lovely British bicycles by BEG Bicycles. I recently found them through a tweet and when I opened there web page I was greeted with lovely images of bicycles, picnic blankets, satchels, and leather bound flasks, perfect for tweed rides. When I made a visit to their blog I found that they did a round up of their favorite cycling websites and blogs and had shared my Tumblr blog Head Over Wheels, which I use as a nest for all things that inspire me. Needless to say that I'm incredibly flattered and thought I'd do my own shout out to the lovely two wheeled beauties they lavish the streets with. Check out their web page and be ready to swoon!

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.