> Brooklyn Bike Jumble | CITY GIRL RIDES

Brooklyn Bike Jumble

9/06/2013


Since moving to NYC, searching for the perfect set of wheels has been a little rough. With minor set backs, a busy schedule, and traveling, the next bike of my life has been on hold. From searching online through Craigslist, word of mouth, and checking out bike shops around the neighborhood, I gave up and took on Citi Bike. Although I absolutely adore bike sharing, I'm not afraid to admit that I just love having my own set of wheels to ride to fix up and call my own and I'm hoping that this weekend I'll have the chance to do that! This Saturday is NYC's Brooklyn Bike Jumble, Brooklyn's bike flea market, and boy am I ever ready to find my perfect set of wheels.

If you're in the NYC are and also looking for a new set of wheels, here is some more info about the event.

September 7th, 2013
10AM to 4PM, FREE
JJ Byrne/Washington Park - 5th Avenue and 4th Street, Park Slope, Brooklyn.

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.