SLIDER

on work loads and rides

ah! midterms have quickly crept up on me and i'm cramming in school work into my busy schedule like no other! i decided as a safe means to be a successful student i need to take a couple of days off from the blog. don't worry, there are lots of bike rides and events that i'll be joining,  i will just have to update you when i'm stress free! so as a means of taking a small break, i'm hoping to live vicariously through you all! i thought it might be fun to hear your stories (through the comments) so that i can have something to look forward to when i return. i would love to hear your stories for a change too!

as a reward for all my hard work, i'm going on a super long ride this weekend to relieve myself from reading text books for hours. the road and fresh air are going to be my best friends. see you soon!
xoxo

5 comments

Diana said...

miss you on twitter xx

best to you on midterms!

Brandon said...

WOW! I really like your blog! so glad i came across it!

check out mine? I'm a photographer!

www.electricbrandon.com

cb said...

you are going to do awesome! just breath and i hope to see you friday! crossing my fingers that i get better asap!

xo,
cb

kitten roar said...

ahh, i am not looking forward to midterms :( i am, however, looking forward to my beautiful new bike that is on it's way to me this weekend!

Madam Thumb said...

reminds me that summer is near-by,living in the uk is tough haha
like the blog

© C I T Y G I R L R I D E S • Theme by Maira G.