> Your Tour de France 2013 Guide | CITY GIRL RIDES

Your Tour de France 2013 Guide

7/03/2013




It's that time of year again when the Tour de France grasps my attention more than my country holiday, Independence Day. I've been glued to watching the race and following new riders along with my dreamy crush Mark Cavendish. Two years ago I was in Paris religiously watching the race with my roommate who's grandfather happened to be a Tour de France legend. I was able to go to Champ Elysees and watch in person the excitement of the city and celebrations of the final stage.

Since then I've been aching to relive those days in Paris and bring you my guide to watching the Tour de France in a list of links to access any day to catch up on the stages. It's been drama filled and so much fun to share. Enjoy watching!

Le Tour (official page)
Le Tour Twitter (live feed)
Le Tour Stage by Stage Guide (dates, places, miles, winners)
Bicycling Magazine Tour de France (updates and news)

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.