> Adventures with Eleanor's NYC | CITY GIRL RIDES

Adventures with Eleanor's NYC

7/05/2013


photo: Eleanor'sNYC
Hope you all had a fantastic Fourth of July! I wanted to share with you one of my newest adventures here in NYC. Above all, I landed a bicycle lifestyle bloggers dream job working as the newest Social Media Coordinator at Eleanor's, a stylish bicycle accessories boutique here in NYC. They have some fabulous items ladies, so check out their gorgeous baskets, bells, bags and panniers. Today, I am featured in their TGIF series of interviews with ladies who bicycle and share more about my position with Eleanor's, you can check it out here. I'm extremely excited to be part of this team and look forward to inspiring others on two wheels.

Thanks for making this space an adventure, now you can follow more. 
Have a great holiday weekend!

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.