> Halloween Recap | CITY GIRL RIDES

Halloween Recap

11/01/2010



Halloween was a blast! Giants won! block party dancing madness and spooky haunted houses was the sum of my supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Halloween. i was in my costume for most of my day as i didn't want to waste my time or costume, practical as Mary Poppins would say. my friend Jessica and i spent the day exploring the cities Halloween and Giants pride on our wheels, a font row seat to city madness i say and makes for good times on the road. i hope you all had a safe Halloween and spent your time well. xoxo.
cb said...

what a perfect costume!! you LOOK AMAZING!!!!!

xo,
cb

christina said...

thank you!! hope you and the mister had a great time too, you still on for saturday?

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.