SLIDER

life lately and traveling

after much traveling to an fro, i'm back in oakland. traveling has been good to me, so many experiences and sites that were shared with loved ones and friends. there's nothing like your closest friends and family to get you through your best and worst times in life right? sometimes traveling reminds you how much further you have to go in life but to enjoy the moments with those around you. change in place and life is slowly showing me a new direction, time will tell at the end of the day though. i'm hoping to reconnect with many friends through the inter webs and make some magical connections happen. hope you all are enjoying your summer.
xoxo.

1 comment

Pedro dos Santos said...

Traveling and going far from home is always nice, because you know you came back and that you made new friends... some were...

© C I T Y G I R L R I D E S • Theme by Maira G.