SLIDER

happy bday + weekend

hi friends! today is my birthday! this last year has been a bitter sweet one, where i have done the most growing up in my life and have had the most beautiful experiences, i guess that's part of aging right? i'm celebrating today by relaxing and saving all the fun stuff for the weekend. hiking, beach bumming, bike riding, eating good food, spending time with loved ones, and exploring are all on my weekend agenda. i'm very excited to see what this next year promises!

the above photo was taken at my grandfathers house in Santa Ana, near L.A. i believe i was four years old in this photo. lots of good times in that house.
well, i hope you all have a wonderful weekend! cheers!
xoxo

1 comment

cb said...

happy birthday sweetie! i hope you enjoyed your day and hope it was an awesome one!
xo,
cb

© C I T Y G I R L R I D E S • Theme by Maira G.